The Bulgarian consulting company Balkan Services completed a Business Intelligence project with QlikView for Orgachim/Policolor companies – a leading manufacturer of paints and resins in Bulgaria and Romania. The project was implemented by Balkan Services team in very short terms and it was competed in January 2011.
The new application loads data from the existing company Data Warehouse and its purpose is to prepare data for the monthly company report visualizing the information by means and scope of Business Intelligence technology. The main advantages of the new solution are:
1. A new vision and presentation of the key company indicators – management dashboard;
2. Automation of the process of preparing the monthly reports for management;
3. Avoid the possibility of making mistakes in the manual handling of information (usually when using Excel);
4. Much more rapid reference preparation and an opportunity for rapid detection / correction of erroneously entered information into the company ERP system (Oracle);
5. Possibility to work in an interactive and intuitive environment, rapid end user training and possibility to easily add new references and data;
6. Possibility of maintaining historical data, comparisons, trends and more.
About Balkan Services:
Balkan Services Ltd. (http://balkanservices.com/) offers consulting services in the area of business management applications emphasizing on ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), BI (Business Intelligence) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) segments. The effective business solutions which company implements are focused in complete optimization of business processes. The company product portfolio includes Atlantis ERP – a complete solution for planning and managing of corporate resources, QlikView – Business Intelligence reporting solution, ad-hoc analysis and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Microsoft CRM – a complete solution for customers relations management, IT maintenance and services, preparing and managing of European projects, etc. Within Balkan Services special competence areas are: information systems auditing, specialized solutions for manufacturing companies, distributors and wholesalers, retail companies, financial institutions and others.