We would like to invite you to the HBCB General Assembly, which will take place on
March 14, 2012, at Sheraton Hotel Balkan – Sofia, Serdika Hall, starting at 5 p.m.
Registration at 4:30 p.m.
Registration process includes:
- Presenting Printed form from the Registration Agency or a copy of a “Good standing certificate” of the relevant company
- Presenting of “Power of Attorney“, if the relevant company is not represented by its legal representative. The power of attorney form is attached. Notarization is not necessary.
- The proxies shall not be entitled to reauthorize third persons. One proxy may represent up to three regular members of the General Assembly.
- Receiving materials for the meeting
The General Assembly is called by a decision of the Board of Directors with the following agenda:
- 1. Discussion and adoption of the report on the activity of the Board of Directors of the Council during the year of 2011.
- 2. Approval of the annual financial statement of the Council for the year of 2011.
- 3. Releasing from liability of the members of the Board of Directors for their activity during the year of 2011.
- 4. Discussion and adoption of the budget of the Council for the year 2012.
- 5. Release of Mrs. Kleoniki Georgiadou, Mr. Angelos Paraschakis and Mr. Loukas Louka as members of the Board of Directors and release them from liability for their activity as members of the Board.
- 6. Election of new members of the Board of Directors
All regular members are invited to take part in the General Assembly through their registered legal representatives or through duly authorized with power of attorney proxy (attached herewith).
All associated members are invited to the General Assembly. Associated members do not have voting rights.
Please, confirm your attendance at (phone: 02/950 24 40, e-mail: email@example.com).