Postbank’s Customer Service Center now operates with a new system for customer call management through an Interactive Voice Response menu. The system will provide bank customers easy access to information regarding all Postbank products and services and allow them to quickly block lost or stolen cards as well as accounts. The Customer Service Center’s toll-free number 0800 18 000 can be dialed from landlines as well as mobile telephones. The system will continue to offer Postbank cardholders and merhcants with Postbank’s POS terminals a 24/7 service.
“The introduction of the new system allows us to respond faster to our customers’ needs. The 24-hour service guarantees an immediate reaction regarding all information or assistance our customers may need saving them time and energy. The assistance provided by our Customer Service Center offer gives clients the security that they could count on Postbank, day and night, to give information and to help. The introduction of the new system would allow us to improve our internal organization and to raise the service quality standards of the bank,” said Mrs. Petia Dimitrova, Executive Director of Postbank.
The IVR system offers information and assistance in Bulgarian and English by phone on the following:
- Blocking cards with the bank and e-banking
- E–banking and POS terminals
- Information on bank cards and accounts, including all credit and debit cards issued by Postbank, information on savings and current accounts
- Information on credits, including consumers, mortgage and SME loans
- General bank information, other products and promotions, such new promotions, preferential terms for payroll management, investments, repo deals, mutual funds, etc.
For more information:Iliyana Zaharieva, Corporate Communications Manager, Postbank Phone: + 359 2 8166 100