We would like to invite you to the HBCB General Assembly, which will take place on
April 2, 2015, at Sofia Hotel Balkan, Hall Serdika starting at 5.00 p.m.
Registration at 4:30 p.m.
Registration process includes:
- Presenting Printed form from the Registration Agency or a copy of “Good standing certificate” /Разпечатка за данните на фирмата от Агенцията по вписванията или копие от Актуално състояние/,
- Presenting “Power of Attorney”. The power of attorney form is attached. Notarization is not necessary. /Пълномощното е необходимо, само в случай, че представляващият фирмата не може да присъства и се налага да изпрати пълномощник. В такъв случай, моля да представите прикаченото пълномощно с попълнени данни и подпис. Нотариална заверка не е необходима/,
- The proxies shall not be entitled to reauthorize third persons. One proxy may represent up to three regular members of the General Assembly.
- Receiving materials for the meeting
The General Assembly is called by a decision of the Board of Directors with the following agenda:
1. Discussion and adoption of the report on the activity of the Board of Directors of the Association during the year of 2014.
2. Approval of the annual financial statement of the Association for year 2014.
3. Releasing from liability the members of the Board of Directors for their activity during the year of 2014.
4. Discussion and adoption of the budget of the Association for the year 2015.
5. Releasing of a member of the Board of Directors.
6. Election of a new member of the Board of Directors.
All regular members are invited to take part in the General Assembly through their registered legal representatives or through authorized with power of attorney proxies.
The right to vote has every regular member that has fulfilled its financial obligations towards HBCB.
All associated members are invited to the General Assembly. Associated members do not have voting rights.
Please, confirm your attendance by, 31.03.2015 (phone: 02/950 24 40, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Hellenic Business Council in Bulgaria
Sofia 1000, 1-V, Oborishte Str., fl. 4
Tel: (+359 2) 950 24 40; 843 27 86
Fax: (+359 2) 950 24 43
Web site: www.hbcbg.com