Ken Blanchard is the founder of The Ken Blanchard CompaniesTM, author of more than 40 bestsellers, including “The One Minute Manager”, and one of the three most influential people on leadership today.
Training program: Situational Leadership® II
Who should attend? – All middle and senior managers, project managers, young talents.
As a result of attending this program, a participant will be able to:
- Align the objectives of his/her employees with his/her own and the objectives of the organization
- Diagnose the developmental needs of each of his/her people for every goal or task
- Select and use comfortably the leadership style that matches the above needs
- Partner for performance with each of his/her people by reaching agreement on their goals, their developmental needs and his/her respective leadership style
- Participate effectively in One-on-One conversations with each of his/her employees, focused on their performance and their needs
- Teach his/her people the basic elements of the Situational Leadership® II model
- Set SMART objectives to his/her people
The demonstration of the above skills in the work place will decisively contribute to the following outcomes:
- Increased productivity and employee engagement
- Development of “bench strength”, people who can take on bigger responsibilities
- Improved quality and frequency of communications focused on performance and results
- More time for the leader to think about the future instead of “yesterday’s fires
- Increase employees’ retention rates
- Employees who exceed their perceived limits
Method of training: The training is interactive. You will practice skills by participating in exercises, case studies and role plays, preparing plans for your leadership styles development.
Place: Sofia, Studentski grad, 1 Universitetski park Str., American University in Bulgaria, Elieff Center for Education and Culture.
Duration: 2 days
- April 18-19, 2019
- May 16-17, 2019
- June 21-22, 2019
Fee: 250 Euro per person (VAT excl.)