Publicis Groupe Holdings seeks anti-trust nod to lift stake in Bulgaria’s Publicis

Share This Post

Bulgaria’s Commission for Protection of Competition said on Monday that Dutch-based Publicis Groupe Holdings is seeking approval to increase its stake in Bulgarian advertising and public relations company Publicis.Interested parties have until April 20 to submit their statements regarding the transaction, a notice published on the regulator’s website reads. PublicisGroupe Holdings held 76% interest in Publicis at the end of 2018, according to the Bulgarian company’s most recent annual financial statement. The remaining 24% were controlled by private individual Nikolay Nedelchev.Publicis generated revenue of 48 million levs($26.8 million/24.5 million euro) in 2018 and a net profit of 1.9 million levs.Publicis Groupe Holdings is a unit of French marketing and communications company PublicisGroupe.

More To Explore