We would like to invite you to the HBCB General Assembly, which will take place on
April 12th, 2022, at Sofia Hotel Balkan, Hall Sredetz, starting at 6.00 p.m.
The General Assembly is called by a decision of the Board of Directors with the following agenda:
- Discussion and adoption of the report on the activity of the Board of Directors of the Association during the year of 2021.
- Approval of the annual financial statement of the Association for year 2021.
- Releasing from liability the members of the Board of Directors for their activity during the year of 2021.
- Discussion and adoption of the budget of the Association for the year 2022.
- Releasing of member/s of the Board of Directors.
- Election of new member/s of the Board of Directors.
- Approval and allocation of an amount intended for the reconstruction of the building in the yard of “St. George” Church in Sofia (Greek Church) which will be used by TEG Sofia. The proposed amount is from 50,000 euros (fifty thousand euros) to 75,000 euros (seventy-five thousand euros).
- Amendments of the Articles of Association of Hellenic Business Council in Bulgaria.
If a quorum is not achieved, in compliance with article 18, paragraph 1 of the Statute of the Chamber, the General Assembly will be held the same day at 7:00 p.m., at the same place, under the same agenda.
Registration process includes:
Identification of the appeared persons as legal representatives of a member company or as a duly authorized proxy.
- Presenting “Power of Attorney”. Notarization is not necessary.
- Power of attorney 2022 template
- The proxies shall not be entitled to reauthorize third persons. One proxy may represent up to three regular members of the General Assembly.
- Receiving materials for the meeting, as well as yellow stamped ballots for the open voting and white ballots with the names of the candidates for the secret voting.
All regular members are invited to take part in the General Assembly through their registered legal representatives or through authorized with power of attorney proxies.
The right to vote has every regular member that has fulfilled its financial obligations towards HBCB for the year 2021.
All associated members are invited to the General Assembly. Associated members do not have voting rights.
Please confirm by using the form bellow or at firstname.lastname@example.org your attendance by April 11th, 2022.
[gravityform id=”3″ title=”true” description=”true”]
We look forward to welcoming you at the General Assembly!