Date: 16 November 2020
Time: 4:00 – 5:30 pm (GMT+2)
This webinar will be delivered via ZOOM register your place here.
Criminals are exploiting vulnerabilities opened up by the Covid-19 lockdown, increasing the risks of cyber-attacks, money laundering (ML) and terrorist financing (TF).
The Baker Tilly – EIMF Academy is pleased to present a live online webinar focussed on financial crime risk management considerations for businesses dealing with the COVID-19 crisis.
During the webinar we will discuss what reasonable compliance considerations look like during the crisis, and essential areas of mitigation and prevention from a corporate criminal risk perspective.
Among others the following questions will be discussed by our two experts.
• How are financial institutions dealing with the impact of covid?
• What is the impact on the way they operate?
• How is remote work affecting anti-financial crime efforts?
• How is remote onboarding challenging compliance requirements?
• How are criminals taking advantage of the pandemic and the readiness of financial institutions to manage their risks?
• How criminals are exploiting vulnerabilities opened up by the Covid-19 lockdow