Deloitte Bulgaria has the pleasure to invite you to its webinar on “Change of country/ place of work due to COVID-19″, which will be held online on November 17 (Wednesday).
Attempts to limit the spread of COVID-19 and the ensuing crisis have undoubtedly led to a number of measures, restrictions and changes in our daily lives, including the way we work and the flexibility of employment in many companies. Many employees and employers are affected by the global restriction of free travel worldwide. Moreover, most companies have introduced telecommuting, which often leads to a change in the place and country of usual employment of mobile employees.
During the webinar, Deloitte experts will discuss labour, tax and social security issues related to situations in which:
- An employee of a Bulgarian employer (Bulgarian citizen) who is seconded abroad on a long-term basis returns to work in Bulgaria prematurely for an indefinite period
- An employee of a foreign company (with foreign citizenship), who has been seconded to a Bulgarian company for a long time, returns to work in the country he / she is from, i.e. from his home abroad
- An employee of a Bulgarian company (with foreign citizenship), employed in a Bulgarian company under an employment contract or a management and control contract, works from home abroad for an indefinite period
- An employee of a foreign company (Bulgarian citizen), who usually works and lives abroad, works from his home in Bulgaria
- An employee of a foreign company (with foreign citizenship), who is seconded to Bulgaria for a short period of time and / or travels to Bulgaria for personal reasons, remains to work in Bulgaria for a longer period than planned
Whom is the webinar for?
- Global mobility legal advisers and specialists
- Human Resources Specialists
- Chief and operational accountants, financial specialists, etc.
When will the webinar be held?
The webinar will be held on 17 November (Wednesday) from 14:00 to 15:45h. Each registered participant will receive a link to access the webinar.
What will be the working language?
Is there a participation fee?
The participation fee is 60 EUR (VAT excl.). For two or more participants from one and the same company, there will be a 10% discount on the participant fee (VAT excl.).
In case you want to participate, please register HERE.
If you have preliminary questions that you want to discuss during the event, or need additional information and assistance, please contact:
Lubomira Koleva – Coordinator “External Communications”
Deloitte Bulgaria Team